Saturday, August 1, 2015

Kenneth Gardens July 28th- 31st

Hello Slugs in South Africa Readers,

I had a very nice week working with Kenneth Gardens NPO's including Senzokuhle Home Based Care and Carrots and Peas. I enjoy chillin' with the community leaders and talking/ more importantly listening to life experiences. We're working on a website for Carrots and Peas and Blog for Senzokuhle. I've very much enjoyed designing with the community leaders input. As everyone might know I have a deep passion for film and photography. I met a professional South African Photographer, Cedric Nunn, working with Senzokhle and had a very cool conversation about photography and documentary film making. Here is some of my personal photography from the week! I hope you enjoy and share!

Peace,
Andrew Blackwelder



















Photography by: Andrew Thomas Blackwelder

1 comment: